28 November 2007

Cute food.


Yes, I should have taken a picture of the 3 seed sandwich, it was beautiful. To make up for it, I have NOT forgotten to take a picture of the coolest thing to show up on my desk in a while.

Last night I was chatting w.my BFF @ work (BK), and he was trying to allure me w.a donut or cinnamon roll. Although those are lovely, I have a weakness for cookies & cake. He informed me he was going to get some 'pastries' (ie donuts & junk) for a morning meeting, and asked if I had special requests.

I told him exactly what I wanted. A white cookie w.white frosting decorated like Santa Claus. Or something baked that was not fried and had brown fruit in or on it. He said they may not have cookies, and to this I said I want nothing but that.

Well well.. what do you know. BFF came through with a BIG BANG. After perusing the decorated cookies, he came up with a sock & this kick-ass santa. You may not be able to tell from the pic, but the Santa cookie is filled with something.. it's totally 3D puffy-ized, and not a fried pastry. BFF has no idea what it is, and I think it's too cute to eat.



We'll see how long it lasts.

It reminds me of my last year's favorite baked good. The TURKEY CAKE @ Byerly's. It was my turning point into deciding, yes I really DO want to work here.

I totally didn't see them this year, although I did forget to make a special trip pre-Thanksgiving :( This is still pretty damn cool in my eyes.


sugar.